Real HCG Drops Guide, a website, reviewing hCG drops, offered three students a scholarship to cover their tuition expenses for year 2016. Round 1 for year 2016 is finished. In the meanwhile, Round 2 for year 2017 is just starting!
The breakdown of winners and their awards is the following:
Holy Names University
Heald College - San Jose
Congratulations to the winners!
NOTE: the scholarship is ongoing. We're starting a new cycle (Round 2). As with round one, winners will be announced on March 10, 2017. To participate in Round 2, make sure you submit the application before deadline mentioned below. The prizes are the same as we have offered for this year:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- enrolled to a full-time program in either high school or college (any majors are accepted)
- provide a proof of the above
- reside in the US
- provide an essay of 500 words (minimum)
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- have great English writing skills - language abilities along with grammar & punctuation will be considered when choosing a winner
- submit only one application
Submission deadline: Feb 28, 2017
Essay Topic for Round 2 (year 2017): How obesity is influencing modern society
The essay should include your personal view on obesity issue, and more importantly, social and psychological aspect. We appreciate providing links to recent studies and your own point of view / suggestions.
We value creativity and non-standard, out-of-the box approach.
Winning essays can be published on a site with a link to author's social profiles (as per winner's permission).
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org